Thursday, July 01, 2010

Angel Baby

Since I don't have a fancy cell phone I have to text pics to my husband and then have him email them to me. These few pics are just too cute not to share:

Doesn't she look so grown-up here? (Thanks to a friend who encouraged me to finally offer Dia "real" food and assured me she wouldn't choke. :) Oh, first-time mommy fears!)

We've been enjoying the park behind our house just about every evening. It's a great way to be outdoors without sun burn and gallons of sweat!

I LOVE THIS PHOTO.
So precious. Can't believe my measly flip phone captured such a great shot.


This was a morning out in the grass. Love life, love the sun, love my baby.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hey girl - long time no see, eh? :)

i was just trolling on through your blog and came across this post and thought i would mention a suggestion for pictures. i've found that even super basic phones, if they only have text messaging, will still allow you to "text" to an email address. just enter the email instead of the phone number and hit send. i do this all the time when i need to remember something at home - i just text my email and the message shows up in my inbox when i check it later. might be worth a try?

little Dia is so cute and i have really enjoyed reading about how happy and wonderful you and rory are as parents! :)

(Andrea Boomsma - used to be Lambros :) )