Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's My Birthday!

I have so much to be thankful for today!

Not only am I another year older (definitely feeling wiser...hope so!), but I feel incredibly accomplished. I didn't think society and its shallow ways had any hold on me, but I'm surprised to say that leaving my twenties behind is a little rough. I guess there's something about being twenty something that holds some worldly allure. And I don't like to admit it, but giving that up leaves me slightly uncomfortable. I guess my insecurities haven't departed with my youth. ;) I can honestly say, though, that there is very little I'd change about my life. Raising and being part of the family I am in has made my life! From my strong, encouraging, supportive, fun, best friend of a husband to my spunky firstborn and fiery littlest one and now this very life-altering newest baby in-utero (I have never been this sick in all my life). I'm so very thankful.































No comments: