Friday, May 08, 2009

Things I am Learning to Love About Pregnancy

Ok, well I have a perfect precious tiny sweet girl growing inside me. That is L-O-V-E that I can't even explain. But I'm learning to have a sense of humor with some of the other aspects. For instance:

1. If it's chilly out, I can warm up a room simply by walking around as my thighs create enough friction just brushing against themselves--at a campsite, I would probably require a license...

2. My knees, biceps (or lack thereof), bottom and everything else however have retained all fat that used to be more evenly distributed. When I run into something (as I often do without any balance), there's plenty of cushioning all over my figure to prevent any bruising.

3. I have a permanent shelf bra: my belly.

4. If anyone knows of a cat they'd like to have "put away," I have enough stretch marks that look as though a cat had attacked me to have anything with claws legally "put away."

5. My husband has never been more impressed with me: I can eat a veggie burrito, a bowl of "protein" cereal (Ezekiel brand), salad, a side of rice and beans and more and then be ready for dessert in about 5-10 minutes. He just sits back and stares in astonishment.

So basically it's a pretty sweet deal all around.

No comments: