Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's coming!!

Rory and I are pretty excited about the movie Food, Inc. coming to the Phoenix metro area. If you haven't heard about this movie, check out my previous post or some of the other buzz on the internet. Here's what one viewer has to say:

"I'm certain you will hear this opinion more as reviewers see this documentary, so let me be the first to express it. This is a great documentary. Seriously great. Like Oscar nomination great. The cinematography is stunning. The investigative journalism impeccable. Eight years in the making, this incredibly important film grabs you in the opening frames and doesn't let go until the end.

One might expect PETA-style shock-and-awe to pound you over the head with shrill and strident anti-establishment dogma. But Food, Inc., delivers quite the opposite. Every point is presented fairly and responsibly -- understated, if anything, and never overstated."

Basically, we plan on going to it opening night June 24 and paying to see it all weekend long! My dollar is a vote and I vote yes on responsible, nutrient-rich food!!

No comments: