Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You can thank me later

For any AZ ladies (and even gentlemen) looking for a good deal, I recently found Luminous Skin Studios in Old Town Scottsdale. Suzy is the owner and she is offering amazing deals!!! Let's just say I am getting a series of microderm abrasion treatments for...wait for it.....$37 a piece (normally $140 in a doctor's office)! I can't even get a normal old facial for that price! She is offering special pricing during the economic downturn and the prices are unbelievable. She is also one of the nicest women I've ever met in my life, and I can't tell you how great my skin looks after just 3 treatments (I have a few more to go....blasted acne scarring!!).

So if you're looking for a good deal on skin care, skin products, photofacials, make-up (she carries Jane Iredale, among others, for 25% off!), microderm, laser hair removal, etc., check out Luminous!!! I don't think you can even come close to these prices any where else.

Please please please tell her I sent you. Not only do I get a free treatment for every three referrals, but I'd just love to send a bunch of friends her way!

You can thank me later. :)

No comments: