Thursday, January 13, 2011

I May Not Look Old Enough...

But word on the street is that I am a Grandma!









Dia is all about the babies and plays regularly with the baby doll I gave her for Christmas but has always had a special place in her heart for this beany baby type teddy bear that we call "Baby Bear." And yesterday, we took Baby Bear around the neighborhood for a walk. The cutest thing was that she would pull Baby Bear out of the stroller to show her different things like the neighbor's fantastic animal Christmas light collection (yep, mid-January but looks like December 25th still on their front lawn!) and our other neighbor's water meter. SO CUTE. I was grinning and holding back laughs--sometimes I wonder if someone is filming this stuff and just hired Dia as an actor because she is just so adorable I can barely believe it! She is amazingly maternal already...so maternal, I feel like a Grandma!

No comments: