Thursday, September 30, 2010

Accessorizing

When you're one year old and just learning to walk, there is nothing more important than the right accessories....

The uber fashionable hip/diaper carry

Here she's "hiding" under the dining table...Not sure if she just wants privacy or thinks she's done something wrong!

So cute!

Today she has been wearing my purse a la a necklace and then carrying it about in her hand as she walks around the house, you know like a proper lady. She absolutely loves holding it!



And I promise I did no encouraging or suggesting! Rory and I turned around and there she was wearing my purse. And then holding it. She is all-girl and wants to be just like...wait for it...ME! AGH! Draw me to You, Lord, so she will see and find Your love in place of my yuckiness. I love you, my girly girl!!!

No comments: