Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Confirmation

To be honest, I am always torn when a new archeological or environmental discovery is made that confirms a biblical account. I guess there's a part of me that says, "Well, yeah! Of course. I didn't need a scientist to tell me the Bible is true!" I believe the Bible and always will--even if all the science points against it. I fully believe that there is a Mind and Being far greater than mine so I don't expect my thinking and even my scientific method to offer complete truth all the time.

But today on the Diane Rehm show, I was truly excited to see that when God encouraged us to "go to the ant" (Proverbs 6:6-8, Proverbs 30:25) he really meant it! Did you know Southwest Airlines "went to the ant" when designing their unique boarding and seating arrangement?! Oh and there is more! Enjoy!

Peter Miller: "The Smart Swarm" (Avery)

No comments: