Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bday Pics!

As the hyper-vigilant mom that I am, I of course took not one picture of our sweet girl's first birthday celebration. So I have been waiting on the generosity of family and friends to send me pics of the big day so I can record my favorite day of the year. Without further adieu...

The Cupcake Montage

Cupcakes are vegan and gluten and sugar-free! And quite delicious if I do say so myself...

She must have felt like a celebrity--flashes going off, everyone smiling and waving.

...Foreign substance makes contact with digits...

We like it!

She absolutely loved having everyone's attention and making them laugh. I tell you, not a shy bone in her body!

Still enjoying la chocolate

Laughing with her papa (he's just out of shot)

A quick pose for her public
(I can't get over how much she looks like her friend Abby here)

Discovers it's much better without the cupcake holder

Priceless face!

More smiles for her people

And further proof that she is, in fact, her father's daughter
(She was hamming this audience up--she's just getting started!)



She loved every second of this party--friends, laughter, fun and cupcakes!

Lovebugs!

And laughing bugs!


And sharing bugs

A whole family of happy bugs...

And kissing bugs!

Who also like to dance :)


Still partying hard... (I told you it was only just beginning!)

And sharing with Mom :)


Sweet 1st Birthday Kisses


No comments: